weekly YOGA classes
WEEKLY CLASSES IN DEVON:
LOCKDOWN #3 UPDATE
I will resume my weekly yoga teaching as soon as government regulations permit!
TUESDAYS: 4.45 - 5.45pm - CURRENTLY PAUSED DUE TO LOCKDOWN #3
LUNAR VINYASA YOGA - £7 per class
-for women with some yoga experience
Lotus Loft Yoga Studio, Exeter
* Advance booking essential - max 9 places per class (plus option for 2 more in reception area)
To book, please email me (use the contact form here if you don't have my email address)
* Book ahead via email and pay at the studio (contactless preferred).
* Please arrive no more than 10 mins before class starts (ie 4.35pm)
* Please honour your booking & show up on the day - I may have had to turn down others who could have taken your place.
I will ask no-shows to still pay for their place as I need to make every booking count!)
* Please bring your own mat (& any props you need), if possible.
See here for more info about the Lotus Loft is providing a safe space for you in this post-covid world....
Please note these classes are not suitable for under-16s (regardless of whether or not they are with an adult),
and under current government guidelines, children should not be left waiting in the reception area.
- Please arrive 5-10mins early (no earlier)
If it's your first time, you'll also need to complete a short health form.
Each class begins with a short guided meditation & breath awareness, before we move into some physical practices, and eventually return to rest in stillness; I share yoga as an embodied, meditative and spiritual practice for self-healing, self-inquiry & nurturing, so if you just want a strong physical workout this might not be the right class for you, though I do offer opportunities to challenge yourself physically as part of the practice.
(Learn more about my style of yoga here.)