weekly YOGA classes
WOMEN'S LUNAR VINYASA YOGA - WEEKLY CLASSES:
TUESDAYS: 4.45 - 5.45pm
LOTUS LOFT, EXETER - £7 per class
all levels of Yoga experience welcome
A nourishing holistic yoga class incorporating mindful meditation, breath awareness, asana and deeply relaxing nidra.
* Advance booking essential - please book by 12 noon at the latest if possible
Limited spaces: max 10 places per class
* Book ahead via email (use the contact form here if you don't have my email address) and pay at the studio (contactless preferred).
* Please arrive no more than 10 mins before class starts (ie 4.35pm)
* Please honour your booking & show up on the day - I may have had to turn down others who could have taken your place.
I will ask no-shows to still pay for their place as I need to make every booking count!)
* Please bring your own mat (& any props you need), if possible.
See here for more info about how the Lotus Loft is providing a covid-safe space for you ...
Please note these classes are not suitable for under-16s (regardless of whether or not they are with an adult),
and under current government guidelines, children should not be left waiting in the reception area.
Each class begins with a short guided meditation & breath awareness, before we move into some physical practices, and eventually return to rest in stillness; I share yoga as an embodied, meditative and spiritual practice for self-healing, self-inquiry & nurturing, so if you just want a 1hr workout this might not be the right class for you, though I do offer opportunities to challenge yourself physically as part of the practice.
(Learn more about my style of yoga here.)