weekly YOGA classes
WEEKLY CLASSES IN DEVON:
TUESDAYS: 4.45 - 5.45pm
LUNAR VINYASA YOGA - £7 per class
(mixed level - see below)
My Tuesday evening Lotus Loft class resumes on Tue 28th July!
* Advance booking essential - max 8 places per class (plus option for 2 more in reception area)
To book, please email me (use the contact form here if you don't have my email address)
* Book ahead via email and pay on the day (contactless preferred).
* Please arrive no more than 10 mins before class starts (ie 4.35pm)
* Please honour your booking & show up on the day - I may have had to turn down others who could have taken your place.
I will ask no-shows to still pay for their place as I need to make every booking count!)
* Please bring your own mat (& any props you need), if possible.
See here for more info about the Lotus Loft is providing a safe space for you in this post-covid world....
Please note these classes are not suitable for under-16s (regardless of whether or not they are with an adult),
and under current government guidelines, children should not be left waiting in the reception area.
- Please arrive 5-10mins early (no earlier)
If it's your first time, you'll also need to complete a short health form.
This is a mixed-level class, suitable for most levels of yoga experience though if you are an absolute beginner or have particular physical issues which might require extra attention, please contact me first to see if it's right for you - in such cases it might be good to have some one-to-one private tuition first.
Each class begins with a short guided meditation & breath awareness, before we move into some physical practices, and eventually return to rest in stillness; I share yoga as an embodied, meditative and spiritual practice for self-healing, self-inquiry & nurturing, so if you just want a strong physical workout this might not be the right class for you, though I do offer opportunities to challenge yourself physically as part of the practice.
(Learn more about my style of yoga here.)