- I am a trained, experienced cacao ritualist, sharing cacao as a plant spirit medicine, in intimate group and 121 ceremonies. These ceremonies are for women wishing to explore peaceful, grounding, introspective practices for personal healing, rooted in ritual arts and nature-based spirituality. No previous experience is required, just a wish to turn inwards, cultivate a meditative state, and share an ancient plant in a ceremony which draws on authentic Mayan rituals as well as other traditions which honour nature. Learn more here.
As I've also been a long-term student of eastern philosophies (Taoist and Zen particularly speak to me), and practitioner of Yoga and meditation, some of that undoubtedly filters in too.
I'm fully trained, insured & experienced in sharing all these offerings:
Yoga teacher since 2012 (& practitioner since 1995)
- Devon School of Yoga 500hrs Diploma & lots of study & workshops over the years, including with some of the first western Ashtangis, in Hawaii, Portugal, London & throughout Devon
- Sunshine Network basic training 2014 in Thailand
- Hadadi advanced techniques training 2017 in Portugal
- Ritual Cacao Sacred Cacaoista Apprenticeship in 2018 in Spain
- Mayan Wisdom Project Cacao Training in 2022
- Mayan Wisdom Academy 12 month course 2021-22
and independent travels in the Mayan heartlands of Guatemala in 2023