I'm Tania -
My offerings are for women interested in a meditative, introspective approach to holistic health and nature-based spirituality. What I do is rooted in authentic traditions, shared with integrity and respect, and in ways which can help us to cultivate daily meditative and ritual personal practices to help us reground, and to heal our connection to our heart's compassionate energy, our intuition, softness and gentleness - and also, to nurture a deeper relationship with the beauty and sacredness of the natural world.
I've been offering holistic healing space in various ways since 2012; initially as a Yoga teacher, which led me into also sharing Thai Yoga massage for deeper embodied release and healing; but also, a longstanding interest in nature-based spirituality and indigenous wisdom traditions eventually led me to connect with cacao as a plant medicine, and in 2018 I undertook specialist training to become one of the first cacaoistas in the UK, working with this ancient sacred plant spirit in ceremony.
I'm fully trained, insured & experienced in sharing all these offerings:
Yoga teacher since 2012 (& practitioner since 1995)
- Devon School of Yoga 500hrs Diploma & lots of study & workshops over the years, including with some of the first western Ashtangis, in Hawaii, Portugal, London & throughout Devon
Thai Yoga massage practitioner since 2015
- Sunshine Network basic training 2014 in Thailand
- Hadadi advanced techniques training 2017 in Portugal
Cacao plant spirit medicine practitioner since 2018
- Ritual Cacao Sacred Cacaoista Apprenticeship in 2018 in Spain
- Mayan Wisdom Project Cacao Training in 2022
- Mayan Wisdom Academy 12 month course 2021-22
and an immersive visit to the Mayan heartlands of Guatemala in 2023